WE HAVE THE PERFECT CAB FOR YOU !
Edge offers a full line of passenger cabs for use in the new construction or modernization of commercial or residential buildings. In addition to the standard cab panel configurations offered, wood core passenger/residential/and LULA, steel shell, and glass cabs are available and can be customized to suit your project’s needs.
Explore the options available, and if you need additional guidance in choosing the cab that will work best for your project, contact one of our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
If you have an idea of what you need already, download the fillable quote request form below, fill it in, and click the submit button . An account rep will reach out to you with a quote.
Standard steel shell cabs with a variety of panel configurations or flush laminate w/ binder channels for substantial space and weight savings, a good choice for today’s MRL applications. Wood core cab shells also available.
· Steel shell panels are small enough to fit through existing door openings, eliminating the need to open up corridor walls.
· Choose from a variety of plastic laminates, wood veneers, or metallic skins, which are then applied directly to the steel wall panels, applied or removable panels , or your wood core.
On our flush laminate selections, installation of stainless-steel binder channels between the panels give the appearance of hanging panels. Applying laminate directly to the steel shell is not only lighter weight than wood core cabs or hanging panels, it’s much better suited for high moisture environments
· Stainless steel base, reveals, and frieze are standard (black mica and painted also available).
· 16ga Stainless steel fronts are standard (painted or other steel also available).
· 16ga galvanneal standard steel shell (18ga, 14ga, 12ga also available).
· 11ga steel canopy is standard (14ga, 12ga, or .875 wood also available)
EDGE can supply many custom applications , designs , and materials . Call us with your ideas and we can make it a reality.